Oualid.Boukouja
Short

NZDUSD .. Waiting Short +300

FX:NZDUSD   New Zealand Dollar/U.S. Dollar
127 14 1
NZDUSD             .. Waiting Short +300


Target 1 : 0.6800
Target 2 : 0.6716
Target 3 : 0.6570
AL-Jazzar
fxxxxtrader PRO
6 months ago
What is your entry??
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
Yes .. in 0.6875 inchalah
Reply
fxxxxtrader PRO Oualid.Boukouja
6 months ago
OK cool you are in short ,I will check it out be back.
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
Yes, definitely .. we will wait for some time new data may show us change our point of entry and goals, but now this is what shows me ... I will be the observer of this and tell you any new developments
Reply
fxxxxtrader PRO Oualid.Boukouja
6 months ago
Thank you much,looks like a great trade @ 300pip!
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
Your Welcome ... @*
Reply
fxxxxtrader PRO fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
AT 11:00pm E S T the Nzd.....Inflation Expectations ,,,what do you think ,,will it be bullish or bearish ?
Reply
fxxxxtrader PRO fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
Will you stay in the trade short?
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
If the price break 0.6745 ... will inevitably when we see 0.6570 and evaporates the dream of 300 points to 200 for all .. This Day
But tomorrow ... if the news was negative ... yes ... will support the expectation but above the entrance is only possible to change but the goal remains the same ... .. but if the news is positive for the currency as possible the rise of violent to the point that I have mentioned above or landing again ..
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja Oualid.Boukouja
6 months ago
Put something in the sale and I'll wait for the price now if it went well ... if they do not climb will re-calculations ...
Reply
fxxxxtrader PRO fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
ARE YOU STILL SHORT???????
Reply
fxxxxtrader PRO
6 months ago
SO tonight @ 11:00 pm E S T is the RBNZ FUNDY ,ARE YOU STAYING IN THE TRADE??
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja fxxxxtrader
6 months ago
Inflation in income Tomorow
Reply
Oualid.Boukouja Oualid.Boukouja
6 months ago
If the price break 0.6745 ... will inevitably when we see 0.6570 and evaporates the dream of 300 points to 200 for all .. This Day
But tomorrow ... if the news was negative ... yes ... will support the expectation but above the entrance is only possible to change but the goal remains the same ... .. but if the news is positive for the currency as possible the rise of violent to the point that I have mentioned above or landing again ..
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out