LDFranck

POE/BTC - Waiting for confirmation

BINANCE:POEBTC   Po.et / Bitcoin
524 views
4
524 0
Looks like POE have found a decent support at .5 fib level. According to Cryptocurrency Calendar we might have news on upcoming days - is suposed to be today, but we cant count with that.

Indicators:
CCI: we got a clear buy signal some time ago - it is lowering, but we havent got a sell signal yet.
STOCH: under 20lvl and uptrending.
MACD: above zero line, but the blue line (fast) crossed the orange line (slow).

I would reccomend to wait for a clear bull signal on the graph before starting the long position.
Remeber, I'm not a finnancial advisor, I'm just sharing my ideas with the community.
Comment: Update: shorting POE
POE broke down the .5 fib support.
Indicators are showing a bearish momentum.

I would recommend to put some buy orders at key levels like the .38fib level and the bottom support (around .00000610).
This bearish momentum could end if the news got confirmed.
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out