I am always looking for chart breakouts -up or down.
Please consider the chart of-PYPL.
1. Buy Fractals.
2. CHOP line (below chart) sinking out of the shaded area, below 38.2, indicating a new TREND.
3. CHOP ZONE, below CHOP, is green, indicating up trend.
4. The , YOUR COMPASS, is feeding in the uptrend.
5. The (black) base line and (red) conversion line are both rising.
6. Prices are above both of these lines.
7. The three indicators on top are very strong. End of recap.
Today PYPL-broke-out to the upside.
This was forecast on 10-17-2016 by all three top indicators, especially the lower top which reversed at the zero line.
The lower top indicator is a forward projection. For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”.
I HAVE THE RESULTS OF THESE CALCULATIONS FOR-PYPL IN THE TOP LOWER INDICATOR.
IT IS VERY STRONG AND HAS BEEN FOR ALL OF SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER.
When a stock stays on the top fringe of a forward indicator,
the chances are high that the stock (or asset) is under accumulation (because the insiders know something good that you don't know).
If this line remains on the top for extended periods of time, the price of the stock/ asset will usually rise.
Since I last wrote about PYPL-it had all of the classic signs of an accumulating stock.
May all of your trades go well. Don.