Now we look at a consolidation above the 0.023$ support line.
A breakout seems imminent and we expect REEF to catch up its missed gains during March and April.
- Never buy the top/ ATH
- Take profit as long as you can (also partial profit is profit)
- Use Stop/loss for leveraged positions
- If you are not experienced, don't leverage in the first place
Enjoy the ride and don't be too greedy.
If you like the content, please like, comment and give this channel a follow.
We would love it if you could share your thoughts in the comments.
Discussions are very welcome here.
Always do your own research and keep in mind that my charts and comments cannot be considered financial advice.
- Green lines are tested support lines.
- Orange lines are resistance lines or, if we are above, possible support lines which were not tested yet.
- Cyan line is for trendline.
- White lines are levels
- Purple lines are we take a look at.
- Yellow lines are for visual help only.
- Either entry zone or . Check the description.