Here we have a nice set up for AUD/USD. On the weekly chart we see a nice doji followed by a bullish engulfing candle at support (0.665). I am expecting for price to pull back to my green zone(buy zone), where I will be entering long after price action confirmation, or I will be entering long once we break the current downtrend(blue).
XRP is still looking good ladies and gentleman. Based on previous resistances and supports we should expect a re treatment to somewhere between .26 and .28 cents before we see a solid bounce back up to that .34 cent range . XRP had an .08 cent climb which is quite significant and we should not worry about a .04 cent to .06 or even .08 cent pullback to help...
1. In few hours CME opens with a huge gap to fill
2. We are at the 21 EMA on the daily chart
3. We are above the 53 RSI level
Bonus 4: We are on a pretty strong horizontal price support level
If we do close a daily candle below this level other possible levels we could drop, but maintain bullishness (IMO) are on 9200-8900-8400 level.
If we do break the support...
Will the bulls continue or will the bears win?
Noontheless if bears continue to push us down I don't think they have won the battle. Let's see what happens next week.
I want to see break of 10600. As mentioned in my videos before.
We saw a big bullish candle today .... it cant go to the moon we all know that we should see some drops
for short traders i guess this is the right time to start your short trade around 17.85 and take ur profit around 17.60
its possible we see silver around 18.20 soon and after that there will be drop around...
Last Week Analysis :
+ Gold retains its bullish stance In long-Term
+ Gold is Moving in an Upward Parallel Channel
+ Last week we noticed the break out of the Bullish pennant
+ RSI is consolidating in the overbought region ‘’No selling interest’’
+ We expect the Gold to continue moving up
Reminder : We had a short term sell idea which didn't workout (Double...
This pair finally broke above a resistance level we've had our eye on in the membership.
Ideally we would get a drawback all the way back down to the top of that zone to act as support.
If it holds then we would look to get long which is how I drew it out on the chart.
While we could take a buy on a break up above our current candle wick high the risk to...
Here we have a possible breakout happening! Confluence of trendlines plus support/resistance zone ! With all that been happening with corona virus and Australia itself, its my belief that we could see a weak aussie and another push lower here!
What do you think?? Care to comment?
The pound made a big comeback last week and now we're testing the flat kumo.
I am not interested in a buy until we prove that we can break up and above previous resistance which is where I've drawn my entry line.
We have bullish confirmations right now but the bullish kumo is still in a weak area down and below the previous bearish kumo.
We are testing and...
RAD has broken resistance around 13,50-14,00$ illustrated in my earlier post and engaged Elliot wave 5. According to Elliot wave theory, wave 5 will reach near one of the three prices shown on the chart before the 27th of april.
Good luck to you all and happy grindin'
We have here a bright set up for the reasons below
-Entry reason for most optimal RR would be for price to check support 1 more time giving us a candlestick pattern to enter
-Price is respecting its descending trend line therefore price wants to test it again before attempting to breakout
-Price retesting its descending trend line 1 more time then gives us a...
EURGBP Sees a correction move after an extreme move to the downside breaking the 0.84 handle.
From a psychological standpoint sterling has been gathering momentum after much awaited brexit gains.
A potential upside move awaits EURGBP as a correction should be due for momentary bullish momentum .
Institutional sellers aim to find a better price in joining the...
EUR been getting hit hard, in the end of this week we have important data release! But i think it will continue to fall till 118.30 zone maybe even without re-test giving a good chance for buying the pullback! Here we wait for some consolidation and maybe a retracement so we can look for short entries!
What do you think?? Leave a comment!