If it breaks 6.50 it could flush

REV has been holding up, but it has been on downward trajectory. Once it breaks this 6.50 level it's likely to flush, yesterday I bought a put at $8 because of the weakness it shows at $8.50. I don't see this as consolidation.

This is my first share, so take it with a grain of salt.
Trade active: It did exactly what I said it was going to do as I was publishing it, but thought it would fall lower, it's still weak. Puts are still on, I'm in the money on all of them.
Trade closed: target reached: I was hoping for $5.20ish, but I got our around $5.38, I waited to see if would fizzle out as it has tended to do, but it's been holding around $5.35, too many people holding still. I would look for it to fizzle out.

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.