1) Weekly break out of a consolidation level has held for 2 weeks, indicating that this is unlikely to be a false break
2) has begun to rise very sharply. Some of the most powerful trends start at a base of the low teens then jump suddenly to the high teens in a matter of a couple of bars. This is perhaps the most powerful use of the for gauging what is likely to be the beginning of a new trend (i.e. how quickly it rises from a low). Because RSG has been in a sideways consolidation for so long the potential is very large.
3) is not even overbought yet indicating that this is really the ideal time to hop into what could be a very long trend.
4) A close above the $42.50's is a weekly record print
5) Closing above upper for the third week in a row
DYOR as always