I would expect some compression into this triple top if it does end up eventually breaking it. Before this compression it is premature for the bulls.
1) ADX over 40 can be used as an extreme reading if you don't consider the market to be trending.
2) RSI reading went into extreme territory (80+) and is now dipping back under it
3) 200 SMA is flat which is typical...
1) The last two times the RSI has passed into overbought territory there has been a significant retrace
2) Hangmen candlesticks signify sellers stepping in / bulls losing control, and we have had 2 of them in the past 2 days
3) Dipped into structural resistance this morning and was sold off
DYOR as always
After being pounded on poor earnings buyers have clearly found a reason to love the stock again!
1) Higher weekly high
2) Higher weekly low 2x
3) Bullish candle that is roughly 75% filled so therefore is strong
4) Bounce has occurred at a trendline level so I expect it will hold into the future
5) The 101.1 level was also the 0.618 fib from wick low to wick...
$RSG is showing all the signs of the beginning of a new multi week trend
1) Weekly break out of a consolidation level has held for 2 weeks, indicating that this is unlikely to be a false break
2) ADX has begun to rise very sharply. Some of the most powerful trends start at a base of the low teens then jump suddenly to the high teens in a matter of a couple of...
$AEE is displaying far too many things that are worthy of considering a short for 1.5-3 R:R trades;
1) 2 previous days have respected the High-Low 50% fib almost to the cent
2) RSI has been toying with the RSI overbought level several times and is dipping under it once again
3) Price is peeling away from the upper bollinger indicating change of momentum