I have my SL at 83.200.
Will hold until I get stopped out
You may close 1/2 position here!
I have a feeling that SJ might spike up next 3 market days. Refer to my link.
Anyways, we are already in profit so it shouldnt affect us.
I will be looking for sells if it ever reached back ~82.700 again.
Personally I will still be holding my 50% of my positions.
Gratz to >100 pips!!!