This Long position is from Monday at 9:30 am at which my group is holding positions at $0.16 We are planning to buy as many shares in the red zone and hold. Regardless if price does not reach $0. 40
by Friday at 9:30 am. We are still going to hold this stock in our portfolio for a minimum of 3 quarters. The goal here is patience and steady growth. We look to see the 3rd phase trial a success.