As far as bull call spread now, would be jumping the gun. I have to time this position with evern lower volatility and stock price to maximize my gains. Hopefully this is a 10 bagger or more with 34/35 calls trading for a few pennies. So far everything is going as planned I have two more weeks to wait for this position. If i were to take posistion now, it would be for a long Feb. 27 Put. I can't sell options in this extremely low IV environment.