CryptoPortal
Long

128% Profit Potential

BINANCE:SNMBTC   SONM / Bitcoin
70 views
7
Entry - 135
Stop Loss - 121 (50%) & 74 (50%)
Target 1 - 310 (75%)
Target 2 - 406 (25%)

Notes:
Half position will be closed if price falls below 121, then remaining will be closed at 74.
75% of position will be sold at 310 and remaining 25% at 406.

Personal Log
Comment: First SL has been hit - 50% of position has been closed.

Comments

Good job
+1 Reply
@Saeed966, Thanks!
Reply
Thanks
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out