Reason / concerns
- China has been having issues and I believe them to get better but in the 2 month term having a larger down move again.
- Greece is showing more and more positive news but should cause huge rally as it's contribution to the global picture really isn't that large.
- rising short interest in S&P500
- possible , similar to 2011, 2008, 2000
- four touches on support on rally similar to TSLA rally ending last year.
I am looking for possible resistance in area 1 for trade entry but I will put a position on in area 2 in no resistance in area 1. Looking to hold until at least 2020ish.
I am using TVIX as it is leveraged and inverted to the S&P500
Update July 13, 2015
I entered the TVIX at 7.25 when SPX500 was around 2100.
I had originally wanted to get into TVIX around 6.95 but I was patient enough :(