- No change in Ichimoku: until price holds above Kijun (2091), but momentum is a question as without new high Chikou can lose open. Note that weekly price has been below Tenkan Sen (9 weeks avg) for the third week in a row.
- bottom is in danger! Should it break down, quick dip expected to 2070-2090. Next supp/res below is 1970-2000.
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision
- points down but above zero: consolidating, sideaway mkt
- switches to bias as Price failed to get back above Kijun and is trading below Kumo cloud now. Watch Chikou Span, which is about to drop below past candles -> further . However as you see Chikou has a deep past Kumo below, which clearly marks next Supp/Res level at 2091. Magic! :-) in line with weekly level!
- As I wrote on Twitter yesterday: Red is red. Heikin-Ashi gave a sell signal. If price breaks below 2128, momentum will accelerate to target 2091. A break below 2028 would also mean further Heikin-Ashi signal confirmation in DM_Oscillator.
- EWO is red too.
Strategy: 1 unit size short, stop at 2160 . First target 2091, second target 2071. Add to shorts if 2128 is gone, and trail stop for full position.