- setup still has bias. No big drama until price holds above 2091.
- Heikin-Ashi shows Bulls are almost completely out of power. Lot of indecision in the market, lack of momentum.
- See all other comments in the chart
- is absolutely neutral. Equilibrium is clearly at 2150!
- Whole week (4 days in a row) bulls try their best to protect 2150 key level. Bears try counter fights and get stopped sometimes. This makes the whole situation complicated. Price action is very noisy, even with noise filter Heikin-Ashi.
Technical signals not clear for a sell. BUT the structure carries a lot of weakness, and NOT at all. I think market is seriously underpricing risks.
Tomorrow we have end of month and end of Q3. Bulls must hold it for the reval. But the week-end is gonna be long... very long. And the following weekends until US elections will be even longer!
If I were long, I would surely cut exposure.... but you know me, I am already positionned .