- Heikin-Ashi is with high momentum, conf. haDelta/SMA3 cross up above zero line. Candles have higher high each week. (the pace is just incredible)
- EWO firm
All looks super good right? Yes, BUT...
- setup is . Supports: 2075 (Tenkan and ) / 2056 (Kijun) / 1994 (100WMA)
- Heikin-Ashi is , BUT there is some strange negative divergence in haDelta/SMA3
- EWO is , BUThere we still have a negative divergence too.
- is super low! (pricing market will never fall again)
- Price is reaching key resistance at 2100-2115! The pattern may be (not necessarely will be) developing a big .
Theoretically it is not so difficult to launch market even to new all time high. I think it is really possible. But as
1. we did not have any weekly consolidation since 15/February as market has been making higher highs for 10 weeks now,
2. We have a possible and Price at resistance
3. we have some divergencies on daily
I doubt there is much juice left to squeeze here.
Market will need to consolidate or pull back. I don't mean to get ,especially don't mean to chase the top here! I just say stay tuned as maybe we can catch some 3-5 % counter trend short at some point.
What will follow later.... NO ONE KNOWS!