Don't forget to LIKE if you LIKE it :)
Stellar has proven to be the coin of LOVE
if you don't love stellar , you must be XRP 's fan and have ur money getting stuck now. Just kidding :)
Ok back to stellar , the coin has shown serious strong strength during this dumping time. However, stellar still hasn't escaped of its dangerous zone yet. We are still in a very big consolidation zone.
Right now im seeing a possible Head and Shoulder if stellar doesn't go up back again and pass 0.244$
what should we do now? do nothing and wait for stellar to decide where it will go
- a break above 0.244$ will signal bull strength, and we will test the downtrend line. This is the time to buy
- if we continue on going down, Head and Shoulder will form and we will dive deep and break the equilibrium zone. This is the time to wait for bottom . It should be around 0.14-0.15$.
we are going to see lot of people buying top on this recover and start crying again . Coins' movement still follow nicely its dumping behavior. Stay safe
Stop loss will be below 55 EMA
Last week, xlm has risen 25%. Right now we are making a lower higher and if you check on the chart, we are actually in consolidation and traded within the range of Oct 18th candle.
A break below 0.2356 can trigger more drop to next demand level and it is a chance to buy DIP. It doesn't mean we will drop below 0.2356 :). We are in range trading now
stellar is in a strong bullish setup now. Don't let others fool you .
There are 2 possible scene now:
1- either the retracement is over and we are going to move up to complete wave 5 of big wave 1 to participate the BIG break up on November. How can we know this one will happen? if we can see HH, HL set up , it is the first sign for it
2. we will have another dip to the next support(blue line) which will hold . I don't see any reason for not holding it if we drop there. If it happens, that's golden opportunity to buy cheap dip.
Overall, stellar is in strong bullish setup to be prepared for breaking up on November. We are in big triangle setup just like bitcoin
if not, we will go for case 2
Almost hit the strong demand zone now, it should hold, if not we are in trouble
I mean, there are almost 2000 coins out there, they do almost the same, if the real word don't use them, they are going to disappear.
1. A company called DreamLand raises capital in an ICO for their token (=their product) called DreamToken.
2. Their product is in a state which ranges from "prototype" to "working product".
3. To run the company (staff etc.) and the ecosystem (infrastructure etc.) for their product, Dreamland has to pay bills (expenses).
4. The income of Dreamland realistically lies somewhere in the given range of 0 <= Income <= Expenses.
5. Trading DreamToken on crypto exchanges is irrelevant for the income of Dreamland.
6. DreamLand may or may not have managed to acquire additional capital which was invested since ICO by business angels etc., let's call it "x".
7. Dreamland may have acquired additional capital by liquidating DreamTokens from their own treasury, let's call it "y".
8. Dreamland theoretically can run it's business until expenses consumed their total capital.
9. Sum(expenses) > starting capital + x + y = DreamLand's dream ends in being bankrupt.
Questions: What's the price of an asset (the product) from a company who went bankrupt? Will the product exist beyond the lifespan of it's company?
I lately read in some news that 60% of all crypto currencies do not have a working product. It's just a matter of time when many, yet existing, crypto currencies will die. Until then, the ones with low liquidity, are targeted for P&D.
Enjoy your weekend!
Good teams - A company's staff needs good staff too to run a proper and wealthy business
Whales - They buy stocks, commodities, forex etc too and invest far more money in asset classes beyond crypto
Hype - Do you remember the dotcom bubble? Stocks were overpriced, investors threw money behind every shitty company. Similar to "shitcoins", they either don't have a purpose and/or lack of an adoption which generates money to run the company behind. At one point they realized that many companies and their shares were over-valued/-priced.
And not to forget the basic factors of price-building: Supply, demand, trading volume, market capitalization.
Hype is the most dangerous component of price-building in cryptos, like for stocks of companies being part of the dotcom bubble. Hypes may not last forever. And one should make a difference between a coin/token and the blockchain-technology it's based on. The technology will survive most of the coins. But technology is not a factor when it comes to price-building. It's maybe a part of the hype.
The only difference to stocks is that cryptos might serve a (technical) purpose e.g. XRP is utilized as a vehicle for money transactions on the ripple network or Siacoin as a part of the "distributed dropbox".
And yes, cryptos can be called "special" but they aren't so special at the same time. Don't get me wrong, this isn't meant to be a personal offense, i'm just trying to be realistic wearing a "economic glasses" while sticking to reality. Sure, cryptos is an asset class where normal people can earn money with (including me). Easy to handle, easy to buy/sell. No need for a bank-agent. It gives us some kind of feeling of freedom. But it implies the highest risk of all asset classes.
Everyone can trade and earn money with crypto, that's fine and i wish everyone the best of luck for his trades. But if someone wins, someone else has to loose. It's a zero-sum game with only one winner: The bank (exchange). And one day this bubble will be past and hype will be gone. Not for the whole crypto market of course. But for "shitcoins". It's just a matter of time.