Let's review Don's TRADE-MAP approach:
TRADE = 1. T : Time and space (Fractals); 2. R : Repeating Cycles; 3. A : Advancing Trend; 4. D : Declining Trend; 5. E : Energy in Phase Forces.
.....MAP = 6. M : Momentum and Velocity; 7. A : Analysis of Structure; 8. P : Price Performance.
When I mention "Don's Top Ten Technicals", I use the elements of the "TRADE-MAP" approach:
1. The is rising. 2. Prices have risen above the cloud (even after the near 50% pullback). 3. Prices are not trading above the thick red Conversion line, but I believe they will. 4. The thick red conversion line has fallen with the pullback, but should rise with the reversal (because it is way above the cloud).
5. The thick black line is the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the , which is rising and above the cloud. 6. The indicator on the top of the page is / , and this is oversold, (and likely to rise).
7. The top middle indicator is and it is likely at the end of the pullback, thus it should return to a strong reading (green over red). 8. The Top (bar-type) indicator measures the "phase energy" of the stock , and this is STRONG. 9. The green arrows are up (not shown). 10. Look to the far right on the chart, around $140.00. You will note a yellowish line on top (lips), with black dots above (teeth), and a blue line (jaw) below the black dots. Now, all three are crossing, correct? This is where I ask you to use your imagination and envision these three items as the "reversing jaws of a feeding alligator". This is a neutral indication because the jaws are closing and will likely be FEEDING in the uptrend after the 50% pullback is completed.
As for TLT-why purchase these?
Two main reasons: 1-Because some markets are at all-time highs-TLT is a likely "risk-off" trade for safety; and 2- As interest rates keep falling-TLT will likely benefit.
I would like to close with three quotes from American humorist Will Rogers:
1. "Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there."
2. "Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip."
3. "Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects."
My goal is to entertain and inform. I hope all of your trades go well. Don.