TTM-Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturer of printed circuit board (PCB) products and is focused on technologically advanced PCBs and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). The Company operates approximately 30 specialized facilities in the United States, the People's Republic of China (China), Canada and Mexico.
Look at your stock/ asset portfolio and determine if any of your holdings suffered severe technical damage in market declines.
It really isn't a stock market , it's a market of stocks . Strong stocks are worth investing in.
There are strong stocks . One such stock is-TTMI.
From a technical standpoint, Here are the positives:
1. Currently multiple buy Fractals.
2. The green shaded area below CHOP is the CHOP ZONE. This has been strong (up) since early July.
3. The is feeding in the uptrend.
4. Prices are trading above the .
5. Prices are trading above the thick red conversion line.
6. Prices are trading above the Ki jun-Sen baseline of the and this has been HEADING HIGHER.
7. The Forward (top middle) is strong. **
8. The is rising.
9. The moving average is rising.
In my opinion, TTMI-is in a solid uptrend. Very strong. I would hesitate to throw the baby out with the bath water....
(a.k.a. sell everything just because the broad market declined).
** For an estimation of possible FORWARD TRENDING I use the Senkou Span A (Leading Span A): (Conversion Line + Base Line)/2)). This is the midpoint between the Conversion Line and the Base Line. The Leading Span A forms one of the two Cloud boundaries. It is referred to as "Leading" because it is plotted 26 periods in the future and forms the faster Cloud boundary. I then make an oscillator out of this and plot the progress up and down around a “zero line”. Currently the forward projection is strong, in the top of the zone.
I HAVE THE RESULTS OF THESE CALCULATIONS IN THE TOP LOWER INDICATOR.
These are some of the Rules of Engagement for a . I will now show you what this looks like on a 30 minute chart.
Please go to TTMI-Part 2. Don.