UCO             has an interesting setup to go long at the open, ideally if we make a new daily low here. We can enter at the open, but it'd be nicer if we hit 8.91, risking a drop to 8.35.
Upside is considerable, and this ETF uses up half the cash compared to UCO             , so it's a good vehicle to ride the post-OPEC meeting rally -if correctly diagnosed-.

Good luck,

Ivan Labrie.
Comment: If you followed my trade here, you're up big time. Premarket: 9.85
Trade closed manually: Sold at 9.85. I'll wait to reenter tomorrow if we get a dip...if not, I'll buy back if above my exit on close.
Comment: I'm holding futures/CFD longs, and OXY shares. We have potential for considerable upside here, so, we can look to reenter tomorrow, if we get a dip, if not, we are forced back in as well, risking a drop to the initial entry, with the same size.
Trade closed manually: I sold OXY and all positions 2 days ago.
hey my friend. thank you for the comment and advice yesterday.i was not able to find it and answer below that. Thank you once again and apologies for intruding in this post. take care.enjoy your trading today!
+1 Reply
@MARGEO, no problem. You took the long too? Or only covered short?
MARGEO IvanLabrie
@IvanLabrie, only covered short
@MARGEO, ah, too bad.
Very nice, I have followed your trade from $8.7.
+1 Reply
@ropaar, good to hear!
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out