- Still looks like a .
- is , but Pprice is still very far above its equilibrium. Should consolidate or pull back more.
- Heikin-Ashi shows consolidation. This week haDelta will be important. If crosses down at zero, then .
- EWO is , with decreasing momentum. also shows consolidation.
- has bias.
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision, consolidation below Kijun Sen. Price action may turn again if haDelta and DM_Oscillator dip below zero levels.
- EWO is
- Watch the possible bear flag: selling pressure would increase below 6765.
- In case market trades higher first to/above 6910, but reverses down from Kijun and Kumo later, then we can also have a pattern.
In case FTSE-100 delivers a clear sell signal and market continues on the daily, first target will be around 6400-6450, second target at 6200.