1) the CAD has been the strongest currency, whereas the USD - one of the weakest in recent days,
2) every next correction (move up) was smaller than the preceding one - weak demand, while the swings down get bigger,
3) market seems unlikely to stop and reverse in the middle of nowhere - it's probably heading for the horizontal resistance (prior range that held above a swing low) and the sloped one ( )
4) ranges tend to double themselves,
5) 1.20 acting like a magnet.
a) it's a correction in up trend on a big picture,
b) support at 1.20 may not let price through,
c) uncertainty about the future - everything works sometimes, nothing works all the time.