Price may retouch the central balance line before falling which seems more likely. Should have waited for a better entry at the balance line.
UPDATE: I have closed this trade for -5.5 pips.
1. Trade entry was poor and impulsive.
2. I had no short entry signal.
3. I opened this trade during a low period.
4. Trade was opened while being tired and thus lacking in focus.
5. Trade may in fact be profitable, but will not be quick.
We'll see how this plays out tomorrow, but either way, these are valid reasons why I shouldn't have entered and why I have exited with a small loss. If I'd stayed in and this trade turns out profitable, I'm only validating poor trading form.
Rest well, trade right.