New low confirmed downtrend on 18. August. Failed test of previous low (made no new high) could mean we move to a another new low.
Lets wait for confirmation through crossing of MA...
Thats why i wait for confirmation through crossing of price of the MA... Idea is still valid from my point of view IF we fall below the old high from 17.08.2016.
IF we stay above resistance zone, than i will look for a long setup.