Just to remind everyone who reads my gibberish, I'm still holding to my wave count that says this pair still needs another push north before dropping in wave (c) down.
That POSSIBLE is still looking valid and prices if going up in the wave 5, could still form it's C point before dropping. If it does, then the completion of the will lead to a larger wave up to maybe complete the larger .
MY TRADE PLAN
I am waiting for prices to complete that expanding leg E before deciding if I will take a LONG position to catch that wave 5 up. For now, still waiting....
Want more insights, analysis, updates and tips like this? Join my facebook page! www.facebookdotcom/efxselect
Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade or ask for stop loss and take profit levels. Any SL or TP given on my trades are my own I have used for my trade and are not recommendations for you to use. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!
If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I can know my post was helpful to you. As always, any CONSTRUCTIVE comments are welcome whether AGREE or DISAGREE.
Sep 18th Weekly Indexes newsletter: http://bit.ly/2w2ODMH (FREE Access)
Want results like this? Join us: http://bit.ly/29x4bfM