FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
1245 12 42
5 months ago
INSERT TEXT IN "GOOGLE TRANSLATE": https://translate.google.com/
Once we reach the bottom of the triangle, look for a level 1 signal going to the other side
As usual, we want a candle with high momentum to stay in the trade

Good luck
5 months ago
Comment: How to enter...

USDCAD Long...
5 months ago
Comment: Unlike the H1 trade, the target for the daily trade is the top of the triangle and not the WPP
5 months ago
Comment: As usual with breakout trades, i have bought 25% of my final investment size and i will add the other 75% at the KS
5 months ago
Trade closed: stop reached
5 months ago
Comment: Went exactly as expected but unfortunately I was whipped out before the big move
Pressing the like button encourages me to continue publishing my ideas and is highly appreciated...

I have a section on my page under the tag "Educational" that contains a lot of information on my trading method, please take sometime to read it...
aziz.au
5 months ago
Thanks, the H1 chart makes it amazingly clear.
+1 Reply
Ichimoku_Trader aziz.au
5 months ago
great
+1 Reply
_chris_ PRO
5 months ago
Ichimoku San, I'll enter this trade if valid per your instructions.
Could you advise where you are trading from so I can match my trading hours to yours and be on alert.
I'm in Australia (GMT+9.5) Thankyou.
+1 Reply
Ichimoku_Trader _chris_
5 months ago
Great
I am GMT+3
+1 Reply
MarcielSouza
5 months ago
I am in
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader MarcielSouza
5 months ago
Me too
be careful though as we r in dangerous times
+1 Reply
MarcielSouza Ichimoku_Trader
5 months ago
I've got in a bit earlier on the false BO using news, usually it is a fake move with no more than two hours, this one was 1 hour.
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader MarcielSouza
5 months ago
great
I'm glad to see you have found your way ;)
+1 Reply
MarcielSouza Ichimoku_Trader
5 months ago
I am happy too
Reply
jangseohee
5 months ago
stopped out and whipped out are to diff thing
whipped out means accont blown
i hope the former
Reply
Ichimoku_Trader jangseohee
5 months ago
off course stopped out...
I never knew the difference in the terminology
Thank you for the education
Reply
ja.piotr.bor
5 months ago
Just fck. Wipped out with buy UK100, I forgot about my position, to buy at 6000... Yeah, now 57xx...
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out