- setup is and will be until Price holds above 1,27
- Heikin Ashi signals have been mixed: 2 weeks , 1 week hesitation, last week candle, but very important to see that haDelta has developed a strong negative divergence during this year: despite we had a lot higher high compared to Jan and March peaks, haDelta failed to move to extreme high. HA Oscillator is still .
- Besides the haDelta divergence we can also examine a . This week a HA candle could brek the as well, and extend correction to 1,27 support.
- All October was about trading in the Kumo: nice down, followed by up, but at Kumo top and 1,32 key level price turns down again. This reversal makes a break below Kumo now and also a Price/Kijun cross! This is a quite a strong signal itself.
- Heikin Ashi turned too. It gave first possible reversal signal on 29/Oct (doji-like candle) and got confirmation on next candle. Price action can accelerate below 1,3000-1,3040 area.