ANALYSIS: USDCAD - Falling Soon? If So, When and How Far?

FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
1503 6 28
I have been looking to this pair to retest the highs set back in Sep. 28th. In a post I posted back on Oct. 7th, I said and I quote:
"One thing that happens almost ALL the time is that whenever you get an "end" to any major trend (which I don't think we have gotten to the "end" yet), you will almost CERTAINLY see that high/low point get retested. Well, whether my wave count is correct or not, the recent highs need to be retested. And that what this wave (B) will be doing: retesting the highs."

Here's that post from Oct. 7th. Even though this trade did not work out as planned, what I wrote in it still applied and has worked out as I said it would:

So now that prices have and are retesting those highs just as said it would, what do I expect now? Well, also in that post, I also said that, "When that wave (B) finishes, I'll be VERY INTERESTED in going SHORT for that wave (C) down which I think will be pretty DEEP! ".

That's just about where we are about now. Prices are well within the G-Zone reversal area and are at the .786 level (at the time of this posting). But I am expecting that it should still move up ever more slightly to the .886 level or above before looking to fall. If it does, then there is a POSSIBLE Cypher pattern that would setup it's C point at that level. IF prices do stop and stall here and do not go up to challenge the very top and create a double top , then we could be looking at a Head & Shoulders pattern setting up as well (seen on the DAILY chart ).

The wave count that I posted a month ago seems to be the correct one so far. As it is, should this wave count hold, then we are looking at a SIGNIFICANT move down in a wave (c).

On this DAILY chart , there are 2 POTENTIAL patterns that are pointing the way down for the wave (c) provided that the C point holds. The H&S pattern is becoming apparent as well.

I will be looking for some kind of bearish confirmation PA to show me that this pair is not going to go any higher before I decide to take the SHORT trade. At the time, I don't see it yet and don't forget that just because my analysis shows a coming decline, it DOES NOT mean it MUST! It can indeed continue higher as the market will do whatever it wants to do and not what I want it to do.

Want more analysis and tips on forex and trading like this? Why not join me on my faceboook group? Go to: www.facebookdotcom/efxselect now and join! (Replace the "dot" with ".")

Want even more in-depth complete market analysis, real-time alerts, trades advice and signals? My members get all that and more on coverage of all the markets I trade. They'll get a REAL-TIME alert when I see that there is a SELL on this pair as well! Do you want it, too? Subscribe now! Markets will not wait for you! Go to: http://www.efxselect.com for more info and to subscribe today!

Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade or ask for stop loss and take profit levels. Any SL or TP given on my trades are my own I have used for my trade and are not recommendations for you to use. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!

If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I can know my post was helpful to you. As always, any CONSTRUCTIVE comments are welcome whether AGREE or DISAGREE.
SPECIAL Commodities $39.99/mo http://bit.ly/2AZWhx4
List of my ACTIVE Trades: http://bit.ly/2JkoaR3active
Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/efxselect
Twitter: @andrewefxselect
Website: efxselect.c
This is my idea

It is a bearish Shark pattern from 1.3386, am I right? And then possible bullish 5-0 pattern at 50% Fibo level?
no, it is a POSSIBLE cypher. If it keeps rising, it could become a shark though.
Thank you Sir

actually i am wait for one last push "if possible"

fb+1 please accept
Agree sir, but I am already in this trade and it seem it is trying to break the support resistance but still fail. So I am assuming that it still need some time before going down.
yes, still more up to go, IMO.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out