1) First, we have rejected a major at least 5 times
2) We have formed a pattern on the 1 hour as well as a on the 4 hour.
3) Price is forming lower highs and lows.
4) We have broken the counter and are now in a range having formed a with some prior indecision candles.
5) We have a rejection of the 61.8 fib level from swing high to swing low as the .
6) The distance from the head to the neckline is roughly the same as the range between key support at 0.9932 and major previous resistance which may act as new support at 0.9904.
We have a satisfactory amount of confluences on this trade indicating a downward move in the short term.