Wave-Trader
Short

USDCHF Watching price action for sell break up possible

FX:USDCHF   U.S. Dollar / Swiss Franc
I am USDCHF             for short term sell. If price hold potential reversal point then i will look for short. In case price break up then it will change the structure in that case i will look for buy.
Comment: watching closely and waiting for price to come close my channel line then will look for sell.
Comment: Strong rejection under trend line. sell on clear break down of rising wedge.

Comment: Broken down with strong impulse. If not in then look for trend continuation pattern.
Comment: Moving amazingly i hope you guys are in this trade.
Comment: This is how trading works. Some of you guys were trying to get in this trade so early when price was hitting trend line.

Comment: Price hit the bottom channel line. If i will see further trade setup i will update that. This idea played really well.
For Training Course Visit:
Website: http://www.techtradingacademy.com
Youtube: https://youtu.be/nZSYWsVeLkM
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Wave__Trader
Facebook: https://goo.gl/h1zcm3
Instagram: https://goo.gl/LSauix
Telegram: https://t.me/Wavetraders
Hi. Would you take a look at my screenshot? Thank you.
Reply
Thank you for your analysis. Should we be expecting a reversal or a break of trend line for further fall?
Reply
Wow, love your analysis. Good learning tool
Reply
Awesome call :) Thanks for sharing!

I'm in this, since the latest Frag break. Currently up 140 pips. How do we know if this will continue, it's almost reached the trendline. Trailing stop or something to lock in profits?
Reply
Kumail Kumail
This is what I have at the moment:
Reply
wave, please update since your short price range has been touched.
Reply
watching the pair closely been diverging
Reply
Question - Once it reaches the .9950 ( areas), should it be a sell ? or would you say wait for an impulse down ( then wait for a correction) and then enter at the break of it?

Just trying to understand.

Also what kind of price action at the .9950 can be a candidate to sell there? ( if we want to get in and not wait for the impulse and then correction)
Reply
taking time waiting for price action
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out