- setup has strbthenning bias: Price is below Kijun and Kumo, Tenkan/Kijun is meadium , however Chikou Span is still at past candles. Chikou/past Kumo relation will be very important to follow in this case, as that reflects possible resistances ahead (first serious resistance will come around 268-270)
- Heikin-Ashi has been indecisive for last four weeks, but if you look at haOscillator, you can see it is possibly rolling over to again below its zero line.
- EWO and are
- Price pattern looks like a . It's longer term measured target points to as low as 250 (!). Maybe it is hard to immagine now, but long term trends take long time to develop... that's why we call it long term :-D
Note: the purpe measure arrow doesn't mean I expect to reach 250 straight down by december 2016. It just shows the the possible distance to the measured target
- setup. Kijun Sen has been holding nicely. There were spikes above occasionally, but price always dropped back and closed below Kijun quickly.
- Heikin-Ashi gives a very clear sell signal now! haOscillator to confirm later.
- EWO is
Real acceleration can happen below 272. A quick move to 269-270 first target is possible, there we'll see.