Johanes
Short

JLS Trade: Short Trade on USDJPY Target Zone

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
The USDJPY was limited for 5 % target zone and the pair turned to downward for estimated 5 % target zone and may align to downward based on USD-pegged pairs and JPY-pegged pairs alignment to downward of their target zones. At such, the short trade on USDJPY target zone could be wider than 5 %, below 107.00.

Stop loss placed on top of the 5 % target zone. Stop loss interior the target zone oftently managed by the market makers to be touched for their vested of interest, therefore by placing the stop loss on top of the target zone provide confidence on the stop loss will be less likely to be touched by the market makers.

Apr 09
Comment: Global debt securities analysis is indicating that JPY-carry traders are disposing their investment from global market. At such, USDJPY may exceeds her 5 % target zone by align to downward for another 5 % of total 10 %.
Apr 09
Comment:
Apr 10
Comment: Bearish at faster rate but slowing by AUDJPY for price adjustment to EURAUD
If eur/usd is still targeting the 1.08 area then I would caution that usd/jpy will probably want to test the 112.75 area. I am expecting the euro/usd pair to reverse after it gets near 1.08 so that could also assist with bringing usd/chf and usd/jpy down. Just my thoughts.
Reply
Johanes raovida
@raovida, the target zones not seems managed in harmony but mixed to put all stop losses interior the target zones to be touchable. Your views may be possible but executing any rates subject to stop loss outside the target zones
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out