albert.callisto
Long

USDJPY - wait for pullback before long trade entry

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
67 0 0
After the intense BoJ movement, we may expect to see a pullback during next week. Violent things tend to be corrected in a violent manner, so I expect price to go back to Kijun in a first phase and if it holds, the long trade could be entered. Otherwise lower Fibos could be explored but the trade configuration would have to be reevaluated, especially the stop loss area.

On Ichimoku cloud , we had a flat SSB             at level 0.764 in the middle of January, this is a zone where resistance may be seen. Note that the spike of BoJ lost strength against the 0.764 Fibo.

The read of the day: http://adamhgrimes.com/blog/trade-pullbacks
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out