- picture turned to neutral, but bias is a bit , given that Tenkan is still below Kijun and Tenkan points down. Future Senkou lines started to converge a bit more. Next signal coulb be a weak Chikou cross below past candles.
- After the big drop (long red candle) we had 6 weeks (!) of consolidation with decreasing . Actually by last week this pair has become the most boring in FX space. Is it ready to continue lower finally??? Maybe yes, as haDelta/SMA3 seems to slowly turn down again from key zero level. This would be a confirming signal for continuation.
- Most important supp/res zone is 116-117. If BoJ wants to protect JPY against further appreciation, they will have to do something ard 116, otherwise it makes a strategic reversal.
- Still a noise, with a neutral-like setup, but with bias! Price has been swinging around Kijun Sen, but below Kumo.
- Heikin Ashi signals have been mixed, even today's candle and haDelta/SMA3 is a question. I am not sure if this will be reliable. For confirmation we should see smoothed haDelta breaking its slightly positive trend. Price is also stuck in a tightenning triangle... maybe a (?).
Lower key level is 119,25!
Upper Kex level is 121!
Strategy is: Hold small short or maybe still stay away. Trade rather on a break!