OANDA:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
I'm gonna wait for it to see if it goes past the purple line then maybe sell to the 110.9 then see what happens from there but I wouldn't get in yet personally
Comment: so price did brake above blue line, like I thought it might it looks like it has put in a v formation now from price 112 to price 110.6 back to 112 so we should possibly see 1 last try of the low then a possible reversal but will have to wait and see going to wait yet before I get in see if price goes back to 112 then I may get in down to 111 to be safe and see what happens from there
Trade closed manually: Finally got an opportunity I got in at:
111.855
and Closed at:
111.142
want to go and relax now so I closed it manually if it was earlier I would of let it run longer
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.