- is , key support came lower this week to 108,90, but it is still very far above spot price
- Heikin-Ashi is , but candle made a higher low this week. haDelta is below zero but SMA3 is still above.
- is , but the histogram shows
- EWO is , no real new info here.
- setup is , but there is problem with the long term momentum: Tenkan and Kijun at same level, Kijun and Senkou B are flat.
- Heikin-Ashi looks like a possible bottom and a reversal. If confirmed later, that will also mean a higher low, with high chance of a starting counter trend.
- EWO may bottom, in that case the wave wil move towards less .
- is still . Watch Kijun Sen first at 101,75
- After some sideaway noise, Heikin-Ashi looks like increasing . No lower low. Green candles, haDelta/SMA3 above zero
- EWO is ticking higher
Buy 0,3-0,5 unit now, or stop buy above 101,75. Initial stop at 100,55. Size up to 1 unit if you see more signals on 4H and on daily. Until it is a counter trend trade, do not open more than 1 trade unit (at least my rule is this), bigger leverage would be reasonable only above 105!
First tgt is ard 104.