EverythingForex
Long

UPDATE #1: TRADE: USDJPY: BUY@120.460 Catching A Wave 3 Up? +63

FX:USDJPY   U.S. Dollar / Japanese Yen
666 2 15
I am closing 50% of my LONG positions here and will bank +63 pips despite not yet reaching the TP1. This is due to the possibility of a deeper retrace occurring and also the TP1 and TP2 of the completed cypher pattern having both been reached.

I will leave the other 50% to continue to run in case prices do continue on higher. But I will also leave that 50% of positions even if there is a retrace as I do expect that if prices do drop here, it will only be a retrace for a move higher later. I will be watching this pair as prices move to look for another good opportunity to go LONG.

*DISCLAIMER:
Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade or ask for stop loss and take profit levels. Any SL or TP given on my trades are my own I have used for my trade and are not recommendations for you to use. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!

If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I can know my post was helpful to you. As always, any CONSTRUCTIVE comments are welcome whether AGREE or DISAGREE.

SPECIAL Commodities $39.99/mo http://bit.ly/2AZWhx4
List of my ACTIVE Trades: http://bit.ly/2JkoaR3active
Sign up to mailing list: http://bit.ly/2iNieEY
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/efxselect
Twitter: @andrewefxselect
Website: efxselect.c
Hi. I think your decision is good. At the moment we have good opportunity to go small short trade or wait for wave C to complete before rally in to wave (iii). This is very early wave count, but it is how i see situation in USDJPY. What do you think about it?
Reply
EverythingForex venckusarunas
I agree with your wave count. I made this decision to bank some profits because of the wave count. Not sure how deep the wave 2 of possible 5 wave move higher in a larger wave 3 could go. It could go deep. No need to risk all the profits already made. Besides, always must keep in mind that it is possible to be completely wrong and prices could just plummet. +63 pips is a nice gain as is.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out