- Psychological level acts as a local (might be long-term).
- History shows that it used to act like a resistance.
- Side trend with decreasing is expected.
- Pattern formations will occur within the geometric range of triangle.
- Breaking above/below a line of fib channel is a signal of movement to the next series of fib ratios.
- Scheme covers all unexpected oil factors.
Watch out for financial sanctions against Russian government bonds.
Crossing above red resistance downward line is a bad sign for Russian Ruble performance.
Price crossing below psychological level is a signal to start accumulating US Dollar in exponential lots.
Particularly, how price change of oil impacts the national currency of countries whose main export is oil.
Also learn how western sanctions might impact Ruble.
I don’t want to convince you about anything. Think the way you want. I don’t want to return to this kind of arguments about pathetically obvious things.