- Short-covering rally that lost steam at the 50-day MA (Not pictured, around 48.75$ WTI).
- Nothing changed on the fundamentals during the rally... Save for some OPEC comments about getting "fair prices" for Crude Oil . Nothing onof substance still, though
- on 4hr candle (where I decided to short). This week it's also opening AND trading below swing MA(9). (14) I'm 4hr went over 70 and now it's back to the channel.
- 2 Lower highs during the week after the apex of the short squeeze
- Targets and stops like shown. Timeframe should not exceed the week ending Sept 11th.
- If the setup respects the , I will be moving down the stop dalily, a few ticks above the last day's high.