EuroMotif

WTI path $80 after a dip? USOIL retrace pathways

TVC:USOIL   CFDs on WTI Crude Oil
Oil looks to be headed to $80 still, but I think it will need a pull back soon.

I was originally thinking $80 by end of US summer (august)
Of course a lot of jaw boning has happened since, with various parties trying to position their resources.

But EW and Fibs still point to a wave 5 up coming.
Sep 24
Comment: Not sure why the live chart is not advancing yet, but we have a decent retraction from the .764 fib
Sep 26
Comment: We did get a slight rejection at expected resistance, but is looking bullish again. Lets see what Oil Inventory news brings on Wednesday.
Oct 23
Comment: Update: still kind of on track.
Looks like we started an ABC with B going above previous (5), which is allowed per EW rules. So lets see if we keep pulling back a little more before next bounce
Nov 01
Comment: Almost there, surprised it is going straight down to the target without any pullbacks yet. I expect a pull back just before landing, like an airplane that lifts a bit before hitting the ground
Nov 06
Comment: First Target hit closed 80% of my short position, leaving 20% with trailing stop, currently placed at 63.51. Will evaluate the momentum downwards and post a new Plan if the new measurements point any new targets.
the Golden Ratio is my Religion
the Trading View is my Nation
the Moderator Tag is my Flag

Wealthy I am not
Needy I hope not
Gifts do help out

🙏 BTC 🙏
1Pi1dcYaueUSo2ufrdaQtHYivbcfu1W9LQ

send When you Can
send What you Want
gain Gratitude you Will
Just saw yours last analysis. Great and brillant Call. Indeed. Antoine
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar Shows How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Help Center Refer a friend Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out