Kumowizard
Long

WTI - Tempted to buy? I'd wait a bit more

FX:USOIL   Crude Oil (WTI)
440 2 5
Weekly:
- Bearish trend and Ichimoku setup is intact.
- Heikin Ashi candles are red in a row, with still no upper wick on this week's candle. However we have some signals which make us tempted a bit to try a bottom fishing. The week is still long until Friday, so what do we have to watch? First of all Price has reached a possible resistance, while haDelta/SMA3 has some kind of positive divergence. Also haDelta/SMA3 makes a cross up. All together it looks like bears started to take more seriously this POSSIBLE resistance, and are reducing shorts a bit
However this doesn't mean that the 42,50-44,00 resistance will hold with a 100 % probability.
So we have to watch how the candle body may change until week end. If it gets shorter, the probability of resistance to hold will increase.

Daily:
- Firm and heavy bearish Ichimoku setup, all averages point steeply down. Kijun Sen started to drop sharply
- Heikin Ashi is interesting, as it gives a possible consolidation/reversal signal in form of a candle colour change. Be careful! This has happened 29/July, but the signal was short lived.
I also have a problem with Price/Tenkan Sen position. Price is still well below Tenkan (9 days average ). I think we need to wait a bit more for a higher probability setup, before we rush into a buy.

4H:
- The above mentionned problem with Price/Tenkan on the daily reveals on the 4H chart too. Ichimoku setup is still bearish . Here you can also see 100 WMA and the Kumo is still well above Price. We need to have these averages lower, so we'd need some kind of sideaway Price movement in coming days, to get a high probability bullish counter signal later.
- First we need NO LOWER LOW on the 4H, so even if Price turns down from Kijun Sen now, should not close below 43,50. Then on the next spike, or Heikin Ashi buy signal we may enter 0,5 trade unit long, which we can increase later if Price breaks above Kumo and 100 WMA and enters a counter trend.

Advise:
- reduce shorts
- get ready for counter trend trade
- do not rush, life is very long (while market in Oil             is probably short enough :-) )
- Controll your risk!
Market_Masta
a year ago
"Tempted to buy, wait a bit more." Buy here?
Reply
Kumowizard PRO Market_Masta
a year ago
No yet. Still no counter buy signal at all.
Looking at 4H chart a buy level would be above 44-44,50 now. Until it trades below 4H Kumo and 100 WMA it is considered as bearish on all time frames.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out