1. Correcting from that very strong
2. "TS" is rising nicely with momentumand has already crossed the KS.
So the guys on the lower timeframes are feeling very happy about this move up ad are still very
1. the trend is still . To become we have to break the critical level
2. now at strong resistance in the form of the YPP and the future kumo's SSB and the downward momentum is still strong as we have not yet reached the kumo
3. KS and SSB are both still .
4. We have not broken the KS reversal level where many stops are placed
So the guys on this and the higher levels are just seeing this up move as a correction
Price action creates pivots above the KS in a down trend and below the KS in an uptrend.
In this case, price has created a pivot above the KS. After the pivot was created price broke the lows. Once it broke the lows, that KS pivot became very very important because the KS is actually our current timeframe trendline and these pivots I just mentioned are actually the extreme levels that are holding that trendline. So breaking them means breaking the trendline.
Most traders know that once a trendline is broken, that could be a sign of a reversal.
The KS Reversal Point is just that.
Maybe I'll do a slide about this ichi feature in the coming days
Just use the highest high/lowest low between CS and current price