- is neutral! Price at Kumo cloud, above Tenkan and Kijun, but it also too far above Kijun Sen, and reached a key horizontal resistance. Consolidation or pull back towards equilibrium can happen.
- Heikin-Ashi signal has been continous for 7 weeks! But we had the first small warning signal last week in form of an extreme but still slightly lower high in haDelta! This week has just started, but we may have next important message from haDelta/SMA3: cross down and some negative divergence!
- I think the big story for this year will still be the major reversal and LONG Oil , but I believe we can buy it at lower levels soemtimes in near future.
Just like in case of EURCAD , here a major formation can happen... in case Price tests back minimum to 44 (Senkou B), from where it could give another signal, to finally confirm the trend reversal with a breakout. I say minimum 44, but of course we don't know if the dip happens at all, or if it happens it goes only to 44 or even lower, closer to 40.
Basically we'll have to focus on this 40-44 area, and look for weekly buy siganls there.
Note: the arrows are not my projections, so do not trade on those! The arrows only show possible moves, that could lead to an pattern in case!
- No drama yet. setup is . Kijun support is ard 46,40.
- Heikin-Ashi is kind of neutral, but we have some negative divergence in haDelta: this means the previously agressive buying and strong momentum can chill down ard the 50 resistance and possible top. Bulls may try to pop it above 50 one more time, but if they fail again, the profit taking wave can be heavy.