- is total neutral, with slight bias as Price is below Kijun Sen.
- however Heikin Ashi suggests there is some chance for a action , at least short term. haDelta has minor positive divergence and the candle has an inside body today.
- Watch Kumo and mainly Kijun Sen at 47,40, and of course the Heikin Ashi signals!
The whole world is back to risk on. Equities rally, bonds (espec in Europe) are lifted, EUR is selling off.
This should be positive for WTI.
Also I don't see any "war premium" priced into this Oil market... meanwhile the situation in Syria is really serious.
Should give some support for Oil .
However the new Wave in USD is a headwind for in general. So from this perspective it is not going to be such a good proxy compared to equity market.
- I got stopped out massively in EURUSD . Lost quite some money there.
- EURGBP I closed appr. zero earlier, stopped ard UK Ret Sales data
- I only had top hunting shorts in SPX and NAS100 , where I was lucky enought to get out in time with small profit, as those indexes reacted quite late to ECB idiotism.
I disagree with commodities, commercials are net long in many, and gold is leading the pack.
Oil should follow the lead too, right? Or at least it has good technical and fundamental odds.
I posted a long above yesterday's high, yesterday and took some heavy criticism.
Let's see how it goes.
I'm long GBPJPY, USDJPY, NZDJPY, and will short USDCAD after today's close.
As for oil and Nikkei, long, maybe short SPY if it hits higher resistance levels. I'd flip short in USDJPY at around 121.7.
What do you think?
WTI is doing nothing right now, as 2use mentionned above we need more confirmation to enter long.
USDCAD I have no idea. Neutral on daily, trades in Kumo, so far doing a Kijun retest at 1,31+. 4H is counter bullish. Can be a sell sometimes in close future.
EURCAD seems to be a sell again on daily. But it is still tricky. Gets a bit more volatile.