- setup is still kind of neutral, with some bias 26 weeks ahead.
- Heikin-Ashi sigbals however shows momentum is out of steam. Candle is a with small red body + haDelta/SMA3 turns down. -> this means indecision with some bias, but as SMA3(haDelta) is still above zero and EWO is still green, no big drama... yet
- however is worrying a bit: despite the values are still above zero, it failed to deliver a cross.
- setup is still neutral, now with bias due to future Kumo's Senkou A turn down.
- Heikin-Ashi signal is with increased momentum. MAybe short term a bit oversold as Price reached Kijun and haDelta is at a relative low.
- 44,12 should have hold. Now Bulls only have one hope, that market will chill down a bit in 42,75-44,15 range.
It has some chance, as EWO is still not red. But please do not try bottom fishing here! Risk reward of longs is just not good until we have further signal of minimum a consolidation, but rather of a swing reversal.
I like to follow only few patterns, if I also see some positive price action signals or divergneces on the side.
These patterns are: H&S and Inverse H&S, Double tops and bottoms, Wedges, and some flags. That's all.
Otherwise only Price action relative to averages is what matters for my model. Price action trading leaves more meat on the bone, than only pattern following. (at least this is my experience and beliefe)