CryptoColm
Long

Wallmart Full of Potential

NYSE:WMT   WALMART INC.
Amazon is no sleeping giant, Amazon took up 44 percent of all U.S. online retail sales in 2017 — and 4 percent of America's total retail sales — according to data released by One Click Retail last month. Although Amazon looks like it will take over the world, the Idea that there will be no competition is not realistic. Walmart is a very consistent company with returns on the majority of its promises. Walmart has faced lots of competition since its founding in 1962 and will outperform amazon 5 years from now.

I believe this will be because of an increase of online sales for wall mart faster than amazon. Walmart also has major development in china and is able to profit off of China's growing middle class. Investors also forget to realize that online e-commerce is only 20% of global sales. The remaining 80% is done by traditional brick and mortar stores.

From a Technical standpoint Walmart looks due for a price correction. Walmart is down 34% since its highs on January 30th. With the high speculation on amazon I believe Walmart will continue to correct until it hits a lower Fibonacci level. With high levels of support from 70-80$ I doubt Wall mart will go below these levels. I expect a wedge to form or Walmart to bounce off the Fibonacci level around 75$. I expect Wallmar6t to outperform amazon by 2025 and have a bigger steak in Asian countries and Online retail.
Could you share your fundamental thesis behind "I expect Wallmar6t to outperform amazon by 2025 and have a bigger steak in Asian countries and Online retail." ?
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out