KVE
Short

XAG/USD (Silver): Bearish AB=CD close to completion

FX:XAGUSD   Silver/U.S. Dollar
1195 6 17
5 months ago
Looking for confirmation at one of the fib zones, first one up is the blue circle.

If confirmed targets are S/R (red line), 50% of CD and/or the 'up' trendline...
5 months ago
Comment: No go on the 1.27..., 1.41 now so possible to start phasing in a hort from here, I think it could go a bit higher still, RSI is highly overbought but stochastics is rising again, I think it will go to overbought region once more and then I would like it even better..., so I will concentrate on the 1.618, this is also around the round number 20...

By starting small it is possible to build up a short position from here, short the next level and possibly even the 2.0 ext. at the next possible larger resistance level.

snapshot
5 months ago
Trade active: Interesting PA on this TF..., 1st short here..., small position, really bullish on higher TF's so be careful...

snapshot
5 months ago
Comment: If it goes up again I might add one at 21.50 with SL at 22.50 for all... (combined entry 21.00), first target 18.50, possible 2nd target to be defined depending on PA, SL to BE asap...
Counter-trend so not risking more than 0.5%...
5 months ago
Comment: Current situation:
snapshot


So far so good, close to the lower BB now on the 1H, I'm trailing SL above the high and cancelling the extra sell order for now, will decide if I will add later.
5 months ago
Comment: We did get candle and BB support on the 1H..., but will it continue further up or will it fail again...
Next 4H candle will be an important one for me...:
snapshot
5 months ago
Comment: SL to BE, still llooking OK, let's see if it fails again and goes on down...
snapshot
DownUnder
5 months ago
did we break 19.35 ? or not yet ? I am wondering what is the current target.?
Reply
KVE PRO DownUnder
5 months ago
We broke above it, but the day isn't over yet so we'll see if it closes above or not. I'm going to concentrate on the next level as per my update.
If we get there we should have at least some retracement, if it goes even further than I will try to get an other entry at the 2.0 ext. also, we'll see.

To have more confidence you can wait for confirmation or if you start small you can build up a position while we go further up to average out the entries. I prefer this strategy more lately, it's less stressfull that way and you can keep the SL wide or even open in some cases.

Good luck!
Reply
pmcllc PRO
5 months ago
so far so good
Reply
KVE PRO pmcllc
5 months ago
It went over, I hope it goes up a little more now, 1.618 looks like a nice level to have a retrcement... ;-)
Reply
kontualeks17
5 months ago
who believe you would cut loss now
Reply
KVE PRO kontualeks17
5 months ago
I don't understand what you are saying...
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out