- setup is neutral, with bias
- Massive breakdown below Kijun, then below 100WMA. chances are completely lost.
- EWO turns slightly .
- Price reached 1215-1220 strong support resistance, where as you see market got a bit oversold short term. haDelta has reached an extreme low. Bears have to be careful here. We may see some consolidation or a pull back towards 1235-1240. There I'd get out of any longs, and maybe would even try to catch next sell signal.
- Next stronger supp/res level is ard 1175+, which is also important support on the weekly chart (not shown here this time)
- Heikin-Ashi is , but we can see some positive divergence in haDelta --> mkt is very oversold short term.
- EWO is strong . Maybe a bit too low --> correction is possible.
Conclusion for now: be patient!