We took 20 pips in the old trade and we have a new trade setup here.
We have a minor channel embedded in a major channel, I have already bought at 1317 .
I don't think its wise selling even if we do break to the downside but this scenario is quite unlikely.
you can either buy at this point if your a aggressive trader or wait for it to break out the minor channel before making a move.
we are still retesting the channel, we will go up if this breaks