- After resisting the lower key level at 1170 with a three days ago, Price is breaking above the Kumo and testing again the upper horizontal line
- Medium strong Tenkan/Kijun cross
- Senkou A/B cross (Future Kumo twist)
- cross with positive divergence
- DMI cross, but is still very low, needs confirmation
The real test is 1220 at channel. However it looks like Gold may become a medium term strategic long soon, thus a buy on dips strategy is recommended to follow.
- Kumo breakout with higher high + Chikou Span confirmation with moving above Kumo
- Meadium strong Tenkan/Kijun cross
- DMI cross, but is still very low, needs to come higher to confirm the trend reversal
- Slow is overbought, so we may see some pause ard 1215-1220 and a pull back from there. In this case either 1195-1200 will likely be a good retracement area to enter long, or if Price can not come as low, then simply buy with next Slow signal.